In order to enhance the interest of schools students toward STEM, Mentor-Mentee Programme aims to support national STEM agenda through sharing between mentors from university students and mentees from schools. Both parties are able to improve their soft skills and STEM knowledge via this platform for engagement in STEM education.
9 public universities participated in this projects which are:
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti 10 Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Selangor (UNISEL)
21 schools around Malaysia selected to be part of the programme with total participant was 329 mentor and 1291 mentees.